Soft reset your Synology Router
- Use a paper clip to gently press and hold the RESET button for 4 seconds. Your Synology Router will then start a soft reset.
- When the soft reset is complete, launch a web browser on a computer that is being connected to your Synology Router via Ethernet.
- Enter “router.synology.com” in the address bar.
- Click Connect to launch the configuration wizard.
- You find the pincode on the back of your router
- Fill in the information to set up the administrator account. Click Next to continue.
- After the configuration wizard is complete, click Start managing now to access your SRM.