Changing the wallpaper You can change the wallpaper of the Parrot MKi9200 by selecting one of the wallpapers proposed by default. You can also customize it by sending a photo directly to the kit.
Selecting a wallpaper proposed by default
1. Press the jog wheel and select Settings > Display > Wallpaper then use the jog wheel to choose the wallpaper you want to display.
2. Press the jog wheel to validate.
Customizing the wallpaper
If you want to customize the Parrot MKi9200 wallpaper, you have to send a picture via Bluetooth. To do so :
1. Make sure the Parrot MKi9200 is set so that it is visible by all Bluetooth devices. To do so, press the jog wheel and select Settings > Bluetooth > Visibility.
2. Press the jog wheel then select Settings > Display > Wallpaper > Customize > Add. > « Waiting for a picture » is displayed on the Parrot MKi9200.
3. From your Bluetooth peripheral, send via Bluetooth the image you want to display on the Parrot MKi9200. Refer to your device documentation for more information about sending photos via Bluetooth.
Deleting a wallpaper
To delete a picture sent to the Parrot MKi9200 as wallpaper, press the jog wheel and select Settings > Display > Wallpaper > Custom > Delete.
Billedet skal være: 320 * 240 pixel
og af format: *.jpg